|Hypseleotris dayi Smith, 1950||Recherche rapide|
- Hypseleotris dayi : Smith, 1950Two noteworthy non-marine fishes from South Africa. | Smith, 1958 : 162The fishes of the family Eleotridae in the Western Indian Ocean. | Jackson, 1975 : 194Common and scientific names of the fishes of southern Africa. Part II. Freshwater fishes. | Bowmaker et al., 1978 : 1224Freshwater fishes : 1181-1230, 9 fig. | Bruton & Kok, 1980 : 234The freshwater fishes of Maputaland..
- DISTRIBUTION: Lien Faunafri
- Current distribution known : Natal Province, South Africa, from south of the Pongolo to the Umtamvuna Rivers .
- Habitat : in freshwaters .
- Size : 37 mm TL .
- Hypseleotris dayi Smith, 1950: 707, fig. Type locality: "estuary of a tributary running into St Lucia Lake, Zululand, South Africa". Holotype RUSI.